For those who have already taken the PCAT

Started by IgotoPitt
Tags Tags
pcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IgotoPitt

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I am taking the PCAT in about two months, and was wondering how many passages are included in biology and chemistry?

Is it basically half of the tests, or just a few problems, or even heavier than that?
I am just little worried because the test has changed since 2016 and the materials I have been studying are quite old.

Thank you!
 
I'd suggest purchasing the Kaplan study guide, its only ~$30 on amazon and it comes with two practice tests. I found the tests to be really similar to the actual PCAT except for the Reading portion, the actual PCAT was way harder in that section for me. I'd say the amount of passages per section we the same for the Kaplan practice tests and the actual PCAT.