For those who have taken TPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the Kaplan course, you get a whole bunch of topical tests, subject tests, aamc practice materials OUTSIDE of the books they hand you. They make you take those online or in the center.

For TPR, is that the same deal? I want to purchase the books off someone, but if there is a whole bunch of practice materials outside of those books that come with the classroom course, then maybe I should just take the course?

Thanks, please let me know what is the case.

Members don't see this ad.

lea said:
In the Kaplan course, you get a whole bunch of topical tests, subject tests, aamc practice materials OUTSIDE of the books they hand you. They make you take those online or in the center.

For TPR, is that the same deal? I want to purchase the books off someone, but if there is a whole bunch of practice materials outside of those books that come with the classroom course, then maybe I should just take the course?

Thanks, please let me know what is the case.

Take the course. If the person before you used the material to the max, then it should be all marked up etc. They give you workbooks...

Adrian