For those who received UMaryland interview invite

Started by DenTony11235
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

DenTony11235

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email about continuing my application and uploading photo/optional video/supplemental ...

I was third batch, and I've seen UMaryland interview invites for a while now. Seems late for just a supplemental app from me. Is this good news? Is this any kind of indication of an interview?

Thanks guys and good luck on your Interviews.
 
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=1017143&page=2

Read the Maryland School thread before posting this here. But since you didn't, the first supplementals were only sent on 9/6. Interviews for the 9/6 supplementals that were submitted came 9/11 (I know this because I was part of this group). The first interview dates are Oct. 1st and 2nd, and will continue on specific Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you get a supplemental, you pretty much guarantee an interview invite within a week or so of submitting it.

Also, you haven't seen Maryland interview invites "for a while" because the first invites were sent yesterday haha
 
Still getting around to navigating SDN like a pro after all these years. But thank you very much.