For those who submitted successfully, I need details

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emdeetwobee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you give me all possible AMCAS numbers? I couldn't reach them using the number the posted on the website.

I have the same problem, cannot submit but been charged multiple times, and unlike the rest of you, I need my credit card, and the credit card company won't clear it without AAMC's authorization. I emailed AMCAS, but I keep receiving the same useless bulk e-mail response.

For those who submitted successfully, please describe exactly how, what screen will show that submission was successful and/or e-mail confirmation, what browser, etc. used and where you did it (Kinko's, library, school, etc.)? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted successfully (after being charged multiple times on my credit card). Call AMCAS (202-828-0600) to complain about the multiple charges.

The screen that showed successful submission first asked me to write down a confirmation number and then a screen telling me to have a nice day. I used Internet Explorer 5.00 and did it on my computer at work connected via a 256K cable modem.

By the way, the first few of the multiple charges were on a debit card which reduced my bank balance by $2,520. It took about five days between the time I first submitted and when the money started being withdrawn from my account. I'm still waiting for the money to return.

Finally, I succeeded using AOL 5.0, 56K modem. Now I have to contend with multiple charges. I just had to get that blasted thing transmitted. I'll try the number again. Whew! No more sleepless nights for me. Sometimes I wonder why the journey onto becoming a doctor, at least in the U.S.A. can be so difficult.

My money was returned today. Although the total of the multiple charges was $2,520 the credit to my bank account was $2,950.