1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

For those who submitted successfully, I need details

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by emdeetwobee, Jul 5, 2001.

1. emdeetwobee

emdeetwobee Member
    7+ Year Member

Can you give me all possible AMCAS numbers? I couldn't reach them using the number the posted on the website.

I have the same problem, cannot submit but been charged multiple times, and unlike the rest of you, I need my credit card, and the credit card company won't clear it without AAMC's authorization. I emailed AMCAS, but I keep receiving the same useless bulk e-mail response.

For those who submitted successfully, please describe exactly how, what screen will show that submission was successful and/or e-mail confirmation, what browser, etc. used and where you did it (Kinko's, library, school, etc.)? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I submitted successfully (after being charged multiple times on my credit card). Call AMCAS (202-828-0600) to complain about the multiple charges.

The screen that showed successful submission first asked me to write down a confirmation number and then a screen telling me to have a nice day. I used Internet Explorer 5.00 and did it on my computer at work connected via a 256K cable modem.

By the way, the first few of the multiple charges were on a debit card which reduced my bank balance by $2,520. It took about five days between the time I first submitted and when the money started being withdrawn from my account. I'm still waiting for the money to return.

4. emdeetwobee

emdeetwobee Member
    7+ Year Member

Finally, I succeeded using AOL 5.0, 56K modem. Now I have to contend with multiple charges. I just had to get that blasted thing transmitted. I'll try the number again. Whew! No more sleepless nights for me. Sometimes I wonder why the journey onto becoming a doctor, at least in the U.S.A. can be so difficult.

5. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    My money was returned today. Although the total of the multiple charges was $2,520 the credit to my bank account was $2,950.