For those whose actual mcat score >3 lower than practice average

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Raiden2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you think was/were your reasons?

I'm still trying to figure out mine. It was either stress from taking the real thing or that the passages seemed so much longer than aamc practices that I was shellshocked
 
I wasn't stressed enough and I missed key information for some discretes. I drank too much water before Bio and couldnt think about anything but I knew the passages weren't that bad. Same thing happened for my ACT and I got a 29 on that too. The retake on that got me to a 33 so I can only hope the extra studying helps me out.