for those without committee letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vincvega

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anybody tell me which schools (if any more--besides albany) that only require 1 science and 1 non science letter of rec. in addition to a work/volunteer/doctor letter?

Members don't see this ad.

You're asking people to do a lot of work. Everyone here is too tired from checking their e-mail twelve times a day.

Go to the AAMC website and find the list of schools. Then go to their websites and check. If the website doesn't say, call the school. It will be fun.

vincvega said:
can anybody tell me which schools (if any more--besides albany) that only require 1 science and 1 non science letter of rec. in addition to a work/volunteer/doctor letter?

Billy Rubin said:
You're asking people to do a lot of work. Everyone here is too tired from checking their e-mail twelve times a day.

Go to the AAMC website and find the list of schools. Then go to their websites and check. If the website doesn't say, call the school. It will be fun.

actually, i'm asking people that sent letters to maybe recall a few schools that required only two academic letters, one science/one non-science. and i didn't know checking your email was considered an aerobic exercise.

off the top of my head Tufts, AECOM, dartmouth, georgetown, MCW, NYU, Rosalind Franklin, SUNY Upstate. most require two science letters.
-mota