for UMB students (past and current)

Started by squeakyuk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

squeakyuk

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few questions...

1) Can you work while taking all the pre-med classes?

2) Can you take all the pre-med classes in a year or do I need to do it in 2?

3) How should I split up taking the classes (in either the 1 year or 2 year scenario)? I have no science classes so I need them all.

4) Which are the best for the MCAT?

5) How are the classes split? For instance, is Bio111 the fall class and Bio112 the spring classes or are they a whole year course each? It just wasn't clear on the website.

6) And how hard is it to get in? Are there any special requirements? I have good high school grades, 1270 SAT (only took it the once without any prep), and should finish my BSc in Psychology (getting it in UK) with a 3.0 (though hopefully higher).

Thanks!