For us who have 0 II's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FINALLY found this thread 😢 It's rough out here sitting with a silent inbox while all my friends watch IIs (and holds and Rs) roll into their inbox. I get so uncomfortable when people ask me how this cycle is going and I quite literally have nothing to say because of the lack of updates. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing complete silence.
Wanted to come back to this thread to say that I ended the cycle with 3 interview invites (received one in December and two in February) and got one R, one WL, and ONE ACCEPTANCE 😀 !!! I sincerely wish this gives hope to other "underdogs" in the application process that it is possible !

Update: I ended up getting off the waitlist at the other school so I got two acceptances 🙂
 
Last edited:
Wanted to come back to this thread to say that I ended the cycle with 3 interview invites (received one in December and two in February) and got one R, one WL, and ONE ACCEPTANCE 😀 !!! I sincerely wish this gives hope to other "underdogs" in the application process that it is possible !
Congratulations! Thanks also for posting the dates in which you got the IIs. I hope it will give hope to people next year.