Foreign Aspiring Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caribbeankid010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am kind of new to this forum and would really appreciate your guys help.

I am in a predicament by next time next year I will be attending the University of Technology or the University of The West Indies for my Undergrad Bachelor in Pharmacy. But later on I want to do a post Baccalaureate for my PharmD in either Canada or the US to practice there, meanly in Massachusetts. How can i go about this?

Can you please give me some schools that accept foreign students with Bsc. in Pharmacy to upgrade it to Pharmd?

Thank You Guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

are you in the US territory?

Members don't see this ad :)
There are two programs for people with degrees from other countries for them to get a PharmD, and they are at Western and Nova. They are competitive.
At all the other schools, you might have to start all over, and some might require you to start over from pre-pharm.

There are two programs for people with degrees from other countries for them to get a PharmD, and they are at Western and Nova. They are competitive.
At all the other schools, you might have to start all over, and some might require you to start over from pre-pharm.

Thank You very much but can you please be more specific about the names of the universities... i know a nova in Florida is that the one ....and which western university.

Thanks.

Western is in Pomona, California.