Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I got my dental DDS degree in the US and am interested in practising in Taiwan in future since my parents are moving back. However, I heard that Taiwan has revamped the rules regarding licensure of foreign medical/dental graduates, i.e foreign graduates have to pass some kind of certification test and take one year residency before taking National exam? I am a little confused about the process and would like to know where to begin. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!🙂
I got my dental DDS degree in the US and am interested in practising in Taiwan in future since my parents are moving back. However, I heard that Taiwan has revamped the rules regarding licensure of foreign medical/dental graduates, i.e foreign graduates have to pass some kind of certification test and take one year residency before taking National exam? I am a little confused about the process and would like to know where to begin. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!🙂