foreign pharmacy graduate--need advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sheelashankar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I had my B.Pharm from India.I would like to become pharmacist here in US but accordinly I have to clear FPGEE but recently they made new rule as they need 5yrs bachelor's degree but mine was 4yrs. The state boards adviced me to get thr PharmD. Can any one tell me whether my credits get transfered or I have to go thr all the 4yrs Pharm D?

Recently I got employment card based on my visa. can any one suggest me what the jobs do i have with my B.Pharm degreee?

A reply would be highly appreciated?

With regards,
sheela

Members don't see this ad.

sheelashankar said:
Hello all,

I had my B.Pharm from India.I would like to become pharmacist here in US but accordinly I have to clear FPGEE but recently they made new rule as they need 5yrs bachelor's degree but mine was 4yrs. The state boards adviced me to get thr PharmD. Can any one tell me whether my credits get transfered or I have to go thr all the 4yrs Pharm D?

Recently I got employment card based on my visa. can any one suggest me what the jobs do i have with my B.Pharm degreee?

A reply would be highly appreciated?

With regards,
sheela

Hi!

There is a pharmD program at Western University of Health Sciences for those foreinger with B.Pharm. You only need two or three more years to get your pharmD at US. My best suggestion to you is vist the web site of Western U. OR call them and ask them.
www.westernu.edu. Go to college of pharmacy and check the program that they offer. I hope this help.