Sinemoretc
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, everyone!
I have been researching opportunities and pathways for internationally trained specialists to gain recognition and practise that scope legally in the particular country. As a European graduate and postgraduate in Oral surgery(many of you would probably be familiar with the schism of OS and MFS in most of Europe) that is settled within the union.
I got acquinted with the The Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program (DSATP) in some of the Canadian Unis relating to certain specialties and as far as I read non such is available in the U.S..
Has anyone got info whether you stand any slightest chance for matching in an OMS program as a specialist applicant(in my EU country OS has broad spectrum up to trauma, orthognathics, cheilo and palatoplasty) without having a US/Canada DMD/DDS, presuming competitve CBSE/Rank/GPA are at hand?
Thank you!
I have been researching opportunities and pathways for internationally trained specialists to gain recognition and practise that scope legally in the particular country. As a European graduate and postgraduate in Oral surgery(many of you would probably be familiar with the schism of OS and MFS in most of Europe) that is settled within the union.
I got acquinted with the The Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program (DSATP) in some of the Canadian Unis relating to certain specialties and as far as I read non such is available in the U.S..
Has anyone got info whether you stand any slightest chance for matching in an OMS program as a specialist applicant(in my EU country OS has broad spectrum up to trauma, orthognathics, cheilo and palatoplasty) without having a US/Canada DMD/DDS, presuming competitve CBSE/Rank/GPA are at hand?
Thank you!