Forest park in St. Louis

Started by oncogene
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oncogene

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to get some info about this program. Are any of you familiar with it? I know it is a pm&s 36. Thanks.

oncogene
 
oncogene said:
I would like to get some info about this program. Are any of you familiar with it? I know it is a pm&s 36. Thanks.

oncogene

Two of DMU's students placed at the program this year. If you'd like, I can pm you one of their e-mails. Yes, it is a PM&S-36. I've heard it is a pretty mellow program, but you still get pretty good training.
 
The MO program just switched directors recently so it is a transitional period, but I have heard it is not bad program. You will get your numbers, but like Jon said it isn't an intense educational experience. You can find out more at www.stlpodresidency.com