Forgot to add AACOMAS ID to Interfolio LOR...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zaids37

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent LORs to schools through interfolio without adding the proper AACOMAS ID.

I just sent them again with the ID attached. Should I contact these schools and explain or just let the ID-less letters float into oblivion and not say anything? Do you think I should be all set?

Edit: I am going to email them and explain tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They will probably match them to your application anyway. They can search your name (which I assume is part of the delivery from interfolio) and find your application. Unless your name is John Smith and they have to determine which of the 23.7 John Smiths you are.

Also wondering about this, except unlike OP, I've been sending my LORs from Interfolio to AACOMAS, which then sends them to all my schools.

I've attached my AACOMAS ID to all of my letters except for my most recent one which I just sent out (totally forgot!). Would this be a problem? I've been verified since early June and I've just been continuously adding LORs as the weeks go.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Also wondering about this, except unlike OP, I've been sending my LORs from Interfolio to AACOMAS, which then sends them to all my schools.

I've attached my AACOMAS ID to all of my letters except for my most recent one which I just sent out (totally forgot!). Would this be a problem? I've been verified since early June and I've just been continuously adding LORs as the weeks go.

Thanks!

I'm confused. If you send them through AACOMAS from interfolio, they will be a part of your AACOMAS application.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
I'm confused. If you send them through AACOMAS from jnterfolio, they will be a part of your AACOMAS application.

I think OP means they sent the letter directly to the school through Interfolio, probably a letter that OP did not want to go to every school.

I'm confused. If you send them through AACOMAS from jnterfolio, they will be a part of your AACOMAS application.

Oh ok I thought AACOMAS only sends your application once to all schools, which is why I'm not sure if this letter w/ no ID will be "included" with my AACOMAS app.