form AH -- what did think???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amoxicillin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I felt like there were no calculations on the PS -- guessed a lot
Verbal -- good passages, vague questions
BS -- it was BS

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same version as you. I thought there was a lotta gen chem. on PS You can check out my other post for more on this;)

For Verbal:
I hated the passage about the university being too departmentalized it took me forever to read and the author made me irate. I also had trouble with the passages about the French elite and the one about the morality.

For BS:I loved the Cell Bio stuff (Endosymbiotic Relationships) and Orgo. But what was up with flexor/ extensor and the Immunoglobulin. They scared me!

I had the same form too.
Ps: very few calc. lots of guessing and lots of Gen. Chem. Barely finished though.
VR: 2 10 question passages, medicore.
BS: Worst! it was so hard. Hated the extensor/flexor and the E2F/EB passage. orgo was not easy too.

I agree about PS, I got rocked. Lots of gen chem, the werid thing is the gen chem was very strange. There were two questions regarding delta H, delta S and delta G. Usually these questions are cake for me but I was not sure on these questions. I remember looking for combinations that would make delta G negative in both cases, what about you guys.

And on BS I can't believe they wanted to know which amino acid is basic, WTF,