1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Form EG Anybody?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DrThom, Apr 20, 2004.

1. DrThom

DrThom Thundercat
    15+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I had form EG. It seems like everyone in my test had form AG except for me so I am feeling a little lonely. So please, someone say they had form EG and that the PS section was one major b!tch so I can say I am not crazy.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I thought I was the only one! I don't think we had any passages in common with *anyone*, based on reading the posts here!

PS was a pretty hard way to start the day... I just posted in another thread about how, less than a week later, my specific memory of the exam is already fading. But I do recall a couple of pressure questions that had me floundering for a while, and a passage about waves in lakes.

4. gomizzou

gomizzou Member
    10+ Year Member

Yeah I had EG too. I thought PS was pretty tough, VS wasn't too bad but for some reason BS seemed a lot more challenging than usual for me. There were just a lot of questions in both that and the PS section that I wasn't sure on.

5. paco

paco Member
    7+ Year Member

From what I've been reading, BG and EK are the same. I agree that the BS and PS were both harder than usual.... A lot of people seem to think that the BS was about on the level of the AAMC practices though.