1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Form EG Anybody?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DrThom, Apr 20, 2004.

1. DrThom

DrThom Thundercat
    15+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I had form EG. It seems like everyone in my test had form AG except for me so I am feeling a little lonely. So please, someone say they had form EG and that the PS section was one major b!tch so I can say I am not crazy.

2. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I thought I was the only one! I don't think we had any passages in common with *anyone*, based on reading the posts here!

PS was a pretty hard way to start the day... I just posted in another thread about how, less than a week later, my specific memory of the exam is already fading. But I do recall a couple of pressure questions that had me floundering for a while, and a passage about waves in lakes.

3. gomizzou

gomizzou Member
    10+ Year Member

Yeah I had EG too. I thought PS was pretty tough, VS wasn't too bad but for some reason BS seemed a lot more challenging than usual for me. There were just a lot of questions in both that and the PS section that I wasn't sure on.

4. paco

paco Member
    7+ Year Member

From what I've been reading, BG and EK are the same. I agree that the BS and PS were both harder than usual.... A lot of people seem to think that the BS was about on the level of the AAMC practices though.