Form EG Anybody?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrThom

Thundercat
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had form EG. It seems like everyone in my test had form AG except for me so I am feeling a little lonely. So please, someone say they had form EG and that the PS section was one major b!tch so I can say I am not crazy.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought I was the only one! I don't think we had any passages in common with *anyone*, based on reading the posts here!

PS was a pretty hard way to start the day... I just posted in another thread about how, less than a week later, my specific memory of the exam is already fading. But I do recall a couple of pressure questions that had me floundering for a while, and a passage about waves in lakes.

Yeah I had EG too. I thought PS was pretty tough, VS wasn't too bad but for some reason BS seemed a lot more challenging than usual for me. There were just a lot of questions in both that and the PS section that I wasn't sure on.

From what I've been reading, BG and EK are the same. I agree that the BS and PS were both harder than usual.... A lot of people seem to think that the BS was about on the level of the AAMC practices though.