Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi-
Planning to apply for fomal one-year post-baccs (Bryn Mawr, Scripps, Goucher, UVA, etc.) this fall/spring, but do not have EC work to-date. I have a 3.7 UG GPA in humanities from a top 25 university and have worked full time in non-health since graduation.
Should I hold off on apps until I am able to get some volunteering/shadowing experience or go for it as is? How important are these? How advantageous is to get these apps early before the February deadline?
Planning to apply for fomal one-year post-baccs (Bryn Mawr, Scripps, Goucher, UVA, etc.) this fall/spring, but do not have EC work to-date. I have a 3.7 UG GPA in humanities from a top 25 university and have worked full time in non-health since graduation.
Should I hold off on apps until I am able to get some volunteering/shadowing experience or go for it as is? How important are these? How advantageous is to get these apps early before the February deadline?