• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Formal Postbacs - When to start applying for Fall 05

albertwhatjob

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2005
    Sorry for this simple question but I'm desperate: do formal post-bac programs generally have the same deadlines? If so, when are they if I wanted to start in the Fall 05 semester? If it's anything like college, does that mean I'm already too late??

sidewalkman

15+ Year Member
    Jun 11, 2004
      Depends on the program and when you want to start. I've seen deadlines from yesterday (Bryn Mawr's deadline to start this summer) all the way to July 15 (to start in the fall at Penn w/t a linkage). There also may be rolling admissions and different deadlines if you want to apply for a linkage. I would doubt that the majority of deadlines have passed by now, however

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.