Forum Specifically for the Fellowship Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GSresident

PGY4 on July 1, 04
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finally bit the bullet and started a forum specifically for the fellowship match. I don't know how this is going to work. I have a free 30 day trial. If there is enough interest I may extend it. The other thing is, if it becomes too much of a pain to moderate I may take it down. I like to think of fellowship applicants as a classy bunch of people. I hope they prove me right. I included a link in my sig. Hope to see people there.