Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
you probably need to get your eyes checked then.

P.S. approve of my post please!

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status
Optometrist
Olanzapine said:
you probably need to get your eyes checked then.
I get it. This is the Optometry Forum and you suggested the previous poster get his/her "eyes checked".

How do I formally "approve" of your post, or were you just speaking in a general sort of "tell me you like my post" kind of way?

About the Ads

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
r_salis said:
I get it. This is the Optometry Forum and you suggested the previous poster get his/her "eyes checked".

How do I formally "approve" of your post, or were you just speaking in a general sort of "tell me you like my post" kind of way?
:)

you need to click on the small justice scale icon thing in the upper right hand corner of my post, then click on "i approve of this post" when the box pops up. You should click on it even if you didn't think my joke was funny, because it was and you probably just didn't get it.

-Olanzapine, OD

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status
Optometrist
Olanzapine said:
:)

you need to click on the small justice scale icon thing in the upper right hand corner of my post, then click on "i approve of this post" when the box pops up. You should click on it even if you didn't think my joke was funny, because it was and you probably just didn't get it.

-Olanzapine, OD
Wait a sec, I think I'm being insulted here. Please advise...

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
insulted? why would i insult a voting sdn user and risk getting a negative reputation vote? My last comment about people who didn't find my joke as funny was directed at other users who may have been reading my post but who didn't get my joke. I think that you understood my joke just fine. Please give me a good reputation vote, I'll be your best friend?

-Olanzapine, OD
P.S. My father, grandfather, uncles and aunts are all OD's, so I know what our people have been through. Keep fighting the power!

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status
Optometrist
Olanzapine said:
insulted? why would i insult a voting sdn user and risk getting a negative reputation vote? My last comment about people who didn't find my joke as funny was directed at other users who may have been reading my post but who didn't get my joke. I think that you understood my joke just fine. Please give me a good reputation vote, I'll be your best friend?

-Olanzapine, OD
P.S. My father, grandfather, uncles and aunts are all OD's, so I know what our people have been through. Keep fighting the power!
r_salis and Olanzapine, BFF. :D

...Please ignore me, I'm feeling a little punchy right now... My other best friends, Snell and Lemp, have been keeping me company ALL AFTERNOON with their compelling rendition of "Clinical Anatomy of the Eye" (which is actually a terrific book...).

Olanzapine -- are you an OD student?

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
r_salis said:
r_salis and Olanzapine, BFF. :D

...Please ignore me, I'm feeling a little punchy right now... My other best friends, Snell and Lemp, have been keeping me company ALL AFTERNOON with their compelling rendition of "Clinical Anatomy of the Eye" (which is actually a terrific book...).

Olanzapine -- are you an OD student?
if i was, would you promise to vote for me again tomorrow? and the day after that? because if it would influence the way that you are going to vote on me, then my answer is going to be whatever you want it to be best friend! :)

-Olanzapine, OD forever!

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status
Optometrist
cpw said:
oh god... the OD forum is turning into the Lounge *shakes head*
Hey! I mentioned my Clinical Anatomy of the Eye textbook, that's kind of on-topic, isn't it? ;)

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
r_salis said:
Hey! I mentioned my Clinical Anatomy of the Eye textbook, that's kind of on-topic, isn't it? ;)
And I made that hilarious joke about the OP needing his/her eyes checked in the optometry forum. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sigh, eyes checked... :thumbup:

About the Ads