forums>interdiscliplinary forums>money>finance and investment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blanche

#$%&*!@!!#?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey mods---why do we need a 'money' forum to divide finance and investment and financial aid out? it makes it a pain to see if there are any new posts in this forum.
you can't just scroll down the forums anymore, you have to open up the 'money' one. waaaah.

Members don't see this ad.

Best way to circumvent that? Subscribe to the forum and click on user CP to all the forums you're interested in and you can see if there are new posts. That's what I use ... We're working on re-organizing some stuff but if you don't like something PLEASE go to the site suggestion forum and post about it. Lee is very open to feedback!

ok, i'll give that a try, thanks mshheadoc!
i'm very sdn unsophisticated...it's only been in the past months that i figured out the whole 'avatar' business:laugh:

hey mods---why do we need a 'money' forum to divide finance and investment and financial aid out? it makes it a pain to see if there are any new posts in this forum.
you can't just scroll down the forums anymore, you have to open up the 'money' one. waaaah.

Maybe your post was before the change, but I see the two forums (fin aid & investment) as clickable link under money.