jdido09

5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
I like to be organized and have documents in place in order to plan my four years of undergrad. Is anyone aware of any software / a simply document/spreadsheet/pdf that they could pass along for me that is simply for making a four-year plan. Thanks!

mwalker394

Person
Feb 8, 2010
Status
Medical Student
I like to be organized and have documents in place in order to plan my four years of undergrad. Is anyone aware of any software / a simply document/spreadsheet/pdf that they could pass along for me that is simply for making a four-year plan. Thanks!
I used Microsoft Word and it worked great. Honestly, I wouldn't waste money on something so specific.

jdido09

5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks. I know some schools have made an organized document or excel sheet for it and figured someone here might know where I could grab one from a school's site.. suck at excel but like the format.

Dec 4, 2009
Chapel Hill
Status
Pre-Medical
One of my classes required a four year plan and this is what they wanted you to use. You can tweak it a little bit but it's a good spreadsheet in my opinion. I also color coded things according to what requirements they fulfilled (major, second major, general ed, etc.) so that was useful too. Hope this helps.

Attachments