Fourth year schedule too easy???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wanderlust1

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long time reader, first time poster. Going into neuro.

While I think my schedule is pretty awesome and full of interesting/applicable electives, my main concern is that I'll show up to intern year perhaps less prepared than some of my peers. Am I overthinking this or do I have a legitimate concern?

Medicine Sub-I, PMR, gen neuro, movement disorders, endocrine, emergency medicine, sleep, rads

I wanted to do cards or ICU, but unfortunately it didn't work out in terms of scheduling.
 
Long time reader, first time poster. Going into neuro.

While I think my schedule is pretty awesome and full of interesting/applicable electives, my main concern is that I'll show up to intern year perhaps less prepared than some of my peers. Am I overthinking this or do I have a legitimate concern?

Medicine Sub-I, PMR, gen neuro, movement disorders, endocrine, emergency medicine, sleep, rads

I wanted to do cards or ICU, but unfortunately it didn't work out in terms of scheduling.

That's more than I've done 4th year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was going to read Harrison's or go through mksap16 and now you're telling me I gotta know my Belgian beers before intern year? But seriously I can do both right?