Fox Chase Cancer Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mrbojangles

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any information about the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philly? I looked at their site which was informative. But I was wondering if there are people out there with more info.
 
Mrbojangles said:
Anyone have any information about the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philly? I looked at their site which was informative. But I was wondering if there are people out there with more info.


They only offer surgical pathology fellowship positions. Its not a bad place to train. Good material, well known staff, nice hospital (they even have a tea hour at 3 pm...seriously). They usually take residents from Jefferson for the surg path fellowship.