Fox News interviewed an SGU medical student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sharky

Shark
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
A med student from SGU named Frederica says she stayed on the island to help in the hospital. She said some students stayed but most left. According to her, the native Grenadians are not attacking the students. At least something positive in the middle of destruction. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Sharky said:
A med student from SGU named Frederica says she stayed on the island to help in the hospital. She said some students stayed but most left. According to her, the native Grenadians are not attacking the students. At least something positive in the middle of destruction. :thumbup:

An attempt to redeem yourself, young one?

Nah, I just felt bad about earlier. I still wouldn't advise people to go there, but I try to present both sides and not just one side.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sharky said:
Nah, I just felt bad about earlier. I still wouldn't advise people to go there, but I try to present both sides and not just one side.

How magnanimous of you. You're a real Albert Schweitzer.

don't mean to disrespect the disaster or the carib. forum, but you guys have an incredibly awesome debate/feud going on... very entertaining! :)