Fpgee!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starrfishes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know of any good, representative study materials one would need to study for the FPGEE? I heard the FPGEE is harder than the NAPLEX and would appreciate like any useful guidance. :confused:

Your response will be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
a good place to start preparing for FPGEE is the Leon Shargel's Comprehensive pharmacy review. Manan Shroff's Question and answers also do help.

starrfishes said:
Hello,

Does anyone know of any good, representative study materials one would need to study for the FPGEE? I heard the FPGEE is harder than the NAPLEX and would appreciate like any useful guidance. :confused:

Your response will be greatly appreciated!

I know the best material for FPGEE is Morris and Cody, but it is too expensive. I know that everybody will pass the exam with that material. Let me know if you are intrested, I might be able to sell you a copy of it. My brother passed the exam with that.
Good luck

I know the best material for FPGEE is Morris and Cody, but it is too expensive. I know that everybody will pass the exam with that material. Let me know if you are intrested, I might be able to sell you a copy of it. My brother passed the exam with that.
Good luck

Parastoosh, I am very interested with your Morris Cody copies. Please let me know as soon as possible if how much you are selling them. Is this the latest materials? You can email me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad :)
Parastoosh, I am very interested with your Morris Cody copies. Please let me know as soon as possible if how much you are selling them. Is this the latest materials? You can email me at [email protected].

helloo!!! i know that i cant take the fpge or the naplex because i am not covered of the 5 year curriculum and that i am a foreign pharmacy graduate..however, i still want to practice pharmacy in any states in america andn i dont know where to start..what steps should i do?are there study programs there for pharmacist like us??how about working there as a pharmacy technician instead?what are the necessary requirement and the exams should take and how can i avail it??help please...thanx;)

helloo!!! i know that i cant take the fpge or the naplex because i am not covered of the 5 year curriculum and that i am a foreign pharmacy graduate..however, i still want to practice pharmacy in any states in america andn i dont know where to start..what steps should i do?are there study programs there for pharmacist like us??how about working there as a pharmacy technician instead?what are the necessary requirement and the exams should take and how can i avail it??help please...thanx;)
you can see the board of your state and ask for a tech licence u dont have to sit for a test cuz u r already a pharmacist :love:
:D

Hello everyone:
I passed the June 2008 exam with a good score and I am selling 6 revisions CD’s including 1000 questions and answers for Mannan shroff. Also, I have 18 books about 50 pages each; for Morris Cody issued on 2004. Please give me an offer. Best of luck to all of you
email: lamhar3@yahoo. com