You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Franklin Pierce Arizona vs Midwestern Arizona
Started by sjsugrad91
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I visited FP and talked to some of the students and they didn’t like it. Midwestern seems awesome in every way except for the cost difference.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When did you receive your acceptance letter for Franklin Pierce AZ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t heard anything from Franklin pierce besides they received my application back in DecemberWhen did you receive your acceptance letter for Franklin Pierce AZ?
Anyone here know about anymore acceptances sent out for Franklin Pierce? I know they sent out some on January 8th but then I haven't heard of anymore.
I just got an email today but I didn’t get in. Good luck!Anyone here know about anymore acceptances sent out for Franklin Pierce? I know they sent out some on January 8th but then I haven't heard of anymore.
I heard of a few people getting into Franklin Pierce on February 7th/8th, but haven't heard anything since. Still anxiously waiting :/I'm currently on the waiting list for an interview with Midwestern, and my application with Franklin Pierce is waiting for final decisions. Curious if anyone else has heard anything more recent from Franklin Pierce or Midwestern?!
Same. Fingers crossed for everyone getting into a program!I heard of a few people getting into Franklin Pierce on February 7th/8th, but haven't heard anything since. Still anxiously waiting :/
I think midwestern does interviews up until April. I’m still on the waiting list too for an interview but waiting that long to hear back for just an interview seems kind of ridiculous.I'm currently on the waiting list for an interview with Midwestern, and my application with Franklin Pierce is waiting for final decisions. Curious if anyone else has heard anything more recent from Franklin Pierce or Midwestern?!
I'm currently on the waiting list for an interview with Midwestern, and my application with Franklin Pierce is waiting for final decisions. Curious if anyone else has heard anything more recent from Franklin Pierce or Midwestern?!
I got an acceptance email from Franklin Pierce on Feb 12th, but I declined their offer.
Thanks for the update! I'm guessing after they send acceptance emails you have a week or 2 to decide if you want to accept or decline.I got an acceptance email from Franklin Pierce on Feb 12th, but I declined their offer.
I agree. Especially since they start in June! It would be a relief to get accepted earlier.I think midwestern does interviews up until April. I’m still on the waiting list too for an interview but waiting that long to hear back for just an interview seems kind of ridiculous.
I also received an acceptance offer from Franklin Pierce on 2/12. The deadline to accept the offer is 26th.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I'm assuming the next wave of acceptances won't go out until after that deadline then. I'll try to remain patient.I also received an acceptance offer from Franklin Pierce on 2/12. The deadline to accept the offer is 26th.
Update : I received a letter of acceptance from Franklin Pierce last Thursday (3/29/18), and I will be attending!
Hi! I know this is an older thread, but I was just curious how do you like the program? I've been trying to research old threads/the website but information is a little limited. Any insight would be appreciated! :] Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K