Franklin Pierce NH acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khalsasa

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Franklin Pierce in NH yet? I know they started sending out acceptances last year around this time, hoping to hear back before the usual January time. TY!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything yet :( Anxiously waiting. Did you apply to the Arizona campus as well?

I haven't heard anything yet :( Anxiously waiting. Did you apply to the Arizona campus as well?
I only applied to the NH one. I called and she said that they had more applications this year than last year, and that it probably wouldnt be till after the new year before they send them out. The highest gpa's get offered seats first, then every 2 weeks they send out another wave. So I'm guessing it could be mid-end Jan till I hear anything

Members don't see this ad :)
Same. So they don't look at your application as a whole? Just pick and choose from the highest GPA's? I guess I was under the impression they had a more holistic approach. Considering their average GPA is a bit lower, I guess they have a low matriculation rate?

Same. So they don't look at your application as a whole? Just pick and choose from the highest GPA's? I guess I was under the impression they had a more holistic approach. Considering their average GPA is a bit lower, I guess they have a low matriculation rate?
To be fair, she said strongest applications first, I might've just assumed she meant highest gpa

Gotcha! Well good luck...hopefully we will hear something soon!

I just got a response from them! NH campus.

out of curiosity what kind of response? was it an admissions decision or an update on the status of your app? thanks!
I received an acceptance today so I'm guessing that is the response they got as well.

out of curiosity what kind of response? was it an admissions decision or an update on the status of your app? thanks!
I got an acceptance, but it was the first I had heard from them since I submitted my application in September.

Received my acceptance Monday as well! Whos going to attend?

Hi all! Has anyone heard back other than on the 8th? I read they send out waves every two weeks and I still haven’t heard anything

I was told that the group that got in on the 8th had two weeks (so until yesterday) to make a decision and put down a deposit, so I'm assuming FPU will send out another wave sometime this week after meeting and re-evaluating applications for available spots

I was told that the group that got in on the 8th had two weeks (so until yesterday) to make a decision and put down a deposit, so I'm assuming FPU will send out another wave sometime this week after meeting and re-evaluating applications for available spots
That makes a lot of sense! Thank you so much! I am getting so anxious!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! Is Franklin Pierce your first choice?
It is now. I got rejected from my top choice (Western Carolina University). They were my second out of the 15 I applied to. I still haven't heard anything yet.:(

It is now. I got rejected from my top choice (Western Carolina University). They were my second out of the 15 I applied to. I still haven't heard anything yet.:(
Has anyone else heard yet this week? I haven't heard anything and I'm getting worried

I am waiting to hear back also. Please post if you hear anything :) Anyone know if the 8th was the first wave? I've seen some people in past years that didn't hear until May/June! I hope that's not me!

Reactions: 1 user
I am waiting to hear back also. Please post if you hear anything :) Anyone know if the 8th was the first wave? I've seen some people in past years that didn't hear until May/June! I hope that's not me!
I think the 8th was the first wave because they had more applications this year so waited a bit longer to send out acceptances. I didn't hear of anyone getting accepted before the 8th!

Not sure if the Arizona campus and NH campus letters get sent out at the same time but the AZ campus letters got sent at around 4 pm Mountain time on the 8th. I don't think my heart can take waiting until June!

Not sure if the Arizona campus and NH campus letters get sent out at the same time but the AZ campus letters got sent at around 4 pm Mountain time on the 8th. I don't think my heart can take waiting until June!
Me either! Good luck! Hopefully we will all hear (& get accepted) in the next few weeks. I've had one interview and it was pretty weird (not what I was expecting) so I don't have high hopes for getting in there. Fingers crossed for FPU.

Me either! Good luck! Hopefully we will all hear (& get accepted) in the next few weeks. I've had one interview and it was pretty weird (not what I was expecting) so I don't have high hopes for getting in there. Fingers crossed for FPU.
Good luck to you too! I haven't had one interview yet. Only rejections. I applied to 16 schools. I have no clue what happened!

Good luck to you too! I haven't had one interview yet. Only rejections. I applied to 16 schools. I have no clue what happened!
Good luck to everyone! Haven't heard either but I'll let you guys know if so!

Reactions: 1 users
I applied to 10. Denied from 7 so far. 1 Interview, 2 don't have interviews & I haven't heard anything yet.
I've heard from many schools that this year has a higher volume of applicants. I am not sure if that's the case every year. I also know some people that have gotten into multiple schools (4.0ish GPAs) and other people with fairly high GPAs that haven't gotten accepted to any.

I applied to 10. Denied from 7 so far. 1 Interview, 2 don't have interviews & I haven't heard anything yet.
I've heard from many schools that this year has a higher volume of applicants. I am not sure if that's the case every year. I also know some people that have gotten into multiple schools (4.0ish GPAs) and other people with fairly high GPAs that haven't gotten accepted to any.
I just applied to another school this weekend. Three of the schools I have left to hear from I am assuming I am rejected as they are all rolling admissions and I submitted on Sept. 1 and as of Dec. 6 my application was still under review even though I know they have been having interviews since the last week in September.

I haven't heard anything or seen any activity from them on here since January 8th. Maybe they're waiting for academic updates?

I haven't heard anything or seen any activity from them on here since January 8th. Maybe they're waiting for academic updates?
Nada. Some people that I work with are starting to get acceptances from places they have interviewed. Hopefully we will all hear something soon.

I emailed Victoria (Program Coordinator) about when to expect a response. She said "Your application is waiting for a final decision. We are in the process of sending out acceptance offers to applicants. We will continue to send out offers until the class is filled. I do not have a time frame for when you will hear the final decision. Once the seats are filled, we will start a waitlist which we pull from as seats become available"

I have seen that some people got a rejection email.... soooooo if we haven't heard anything I guess that's a good thing so far.

I just got my acceptance letter this morning!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATS!!! I still haven't heard anything. Did they give you two weeks?

Thank you! They gave us two weeks to have everything sent in by the 22nd but everything is mailed in which is why I think it’s taking so long to send out new acceptances. Y’all will hear soon hopefully!!