Freaking out: why am I not getting interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your stats are ridonkulous! :)

I'm glad I could be of service! (I have no idea what you're talking about)

Members don't see this ad.

just watch this guy get into yale

good luck, I think something will work in your favor in the end. If not, plenty of people on this board are in the same boat and can come up with a sick attack next round!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pulling for you to get into Arkansas! Nothing like that in-state love, baby.

Well, your research is ridonkulous! And you got accepted by a school who waitlisted me! LOL :)

I applied to 8 schools and got my applications in around the same time as you. I couldn't get them in any earlier because I was in a post-bac program and had to finish out the school year before even thinking about taking the MCAT. I, of course, did 3 points worse than I had ever gotten on a practice test on the physical sciences section. I only have 1 interview invite and 1 pre-secondary rejection so far. I didn't even apply to super good schools. I guess it's over since it's so late. I'm depressed. In case anyone is reading and has any opinions:

Overall GPA: 3.63
BCPM: 3.79
Postbac GPA: 3.88
MCAT: 28L (7P, 11V, 10B)

Neurotrauma Intermediate Care Unit Volunteer (100 hours)
Sheppard Pratt Health System Volunteer (100 hours)
Neurological Research Assistant
Published Research in Journal of Homosexuality
Physician Shadowing
Psi Chi - National Honor Society in Psychology
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude in Psychology

Schools Applied To:
Drexel
GWU (pre-interview hold)
Jefferson
New York Medical College
PCOM
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia (rejected)
University of Maryland (interview in January, in state)

Maryland is my first choice so I really hope I get in. I'd like to interview at GWU and Jefferson though!

Last edited: