• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

fred mohs jr

abcxyz0123

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2004
  1. Attending Physician
    has anyone here ever met fred mohs' (inventor of mohs surgery) son? What a badass. The guy is richer than all the doctors net worth on SDN combined, times 10. He's always driving around in the phattest cars, has the most insane house in madison, wi, right by the capitol, every wall lined top to bottom with paintings worth hundreds of thousands of dollars each. And his wife is a knockout, even though shes like 65.

I

InertQuail

Since they're nearly all residents, the net worth of all the doctors on SDN is negative 1 million million dollars due to all their debt.

However, I like that you mention phat cars and fine art. Who doesn't appreciate a Monet and a Maybach? This Mohs character sounds like a true hep cat. Is his wife Jane Fonda? I hope so...

About the Ads

scumbagderm

10+ Year Member
      Oct 26, 2008
      1. Medical Student
        Is a hep cat someone that is so promiscuous that they pass Hepatitis around like its candy on Halloween, or did you mean hip cat?..... Either way, sounds like something to aspire to for us all :laugh:

this is freakin hilarious. I will be using this phrase as many times possible today. Today will be hep cat day. thanks for the laugh.:laugh:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.