Technology Free Anonymous Email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Anthropist

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody! Can anyone tell me where I can find a free AND anonymous email address? Currently I have a Yahoo address and my university's address, but I'd like to have an email address exclusively for SDN stuff that doesn't have my name, e.g. John Smith, showing up with the E-mails I send out...anybody out there know where I can get a user-friendly email-account like that? Thanks in advance!

Phil
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.