*Free* critical care ASHP package during COVID-19 ($625 value)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDBro2017

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
ASHP is offering a $625 online critical care package for FREE to pharmacists during the pandemic. Just use code COVID-19 at checkout.

Gives you 26 CE hours, ACPE only, for free. Good opportunity to brush up on your knowledge... and prepare for the pandemic to hit your area.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
i wonder what's inside. there is no cure, no effective symptom control yet, all promising pharmacotherapy all still in clinical trial. what does ashp want to tell us? how powerless and useless a pharmacist can be during critical stage of international pandemic?

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
i wonder what's inside. there is no cure, no effective symptom control yet, all promising pharmacotherapy all still in clinical trial. what does ashp want to tell us? how powerless and useless a pharmacist can be during critical stage of international pandemic?

If you clicked the link... it's not related to covid-19 at all; it's just free during the pandemic.

It's a very broad critical care course. Acid base balance, infectious disease, ICU strategy, biostats, etc. If you work in a hospital setting, it's good info to know.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Free CE is free CE. I actually need to renew this year. I might just do this. Brush up. You never know when all the pharmacists at the local level 1 trauma center simultaneously go into comas and they call the night shift pharmacist at CVS to ask if it's cool to just push IV mag during a code.

Reactions: 8 users
ASHP is offering a $625 online critical care package for FREE to pharmacists during the pandemic. Just use code COVID-19 at checkout.

Gives you 26 CE hours, ACPE only, for free. Good opportunity to brush up on your knowledge... and prepare for the pandemic to hit your area.

Thank you so much man.

Reactions: 1 user

Thanks for the link

It's also free for students!

I haven't worked critical care in nearly five years but what the hell. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a "You could have saved $200 if you were a member." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Since I got it for free, does that mean the would have paid me $200 if I were a member?

This is an incredible deal, I might even consider reinstating my membership to show my appreciation.

I got a "You could have saved $200 if you were a member." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Since I got it for free, does that mean the would have paid me $200 if I were a member?

This is an incredible deal, I might even consider reinstating my membership to show my appreciation.

The cynic in me wonders if they are doing it for the good will. Regardless it is a cool movie on their part.