FREE GENERALVEERS

Started by RustedFox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know what he did but C'mon....Veers is like a staple for this forum. It's like banning ketchup from your kitchen table. Give him a time out or something, good grief. He's been here at least as long as I have... How do you ban a guy for contributing for 17+ years? If it was a pattern, don't you think he would have gotten axed from here a long time ago?
 
I am replying to this thread to be transparent in our actions.

GeneralVeers had been warned repeatedly, and to Groove's point about a "time out," he had been given a time out by way of temporary post holds.

While we never like to ban long-term members, the consensus of the moderator staff was that he had earned a ban. This was not a decision solely by myself and @BoardingDoc, but had been discussed among all SDN staff after one of our other long-term users had reported one of his posts.

Like you, I also enjoyed reading many of GV's posts, but we must maintain the basis of this forum: discussion of emergency medicine topics.

As this topic is not related to emergency medicine, I am closing it. Thank you all for your understanding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.