Free Just Oral Boards Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skip2myLou

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those studying for the Orals , I thought this is a nice opportunity to attend. free weekend course. I received this email from Joe Tran who runs that course. Just email him if you're interested .

Just Oral Boards.com will be sponsoring a FREE 3 day lecture series for anyone studying for the anesthesia oral exams. Because you were a participant in a previous review course with us, I am asking that you help us spread the word to your colleagues and fellows so that they may take advantage of this great opportunity.

The lecture series will be held from Sept 18-20 in Newark NJ:

Holiday Inn Newark Airport
450 US Route ONE South
Newark, NJ 07114

This is a great opportunity for anyone struggling with this exam and comes at NO COST to them.

Members don't see this ad.

what's the catch? A free course in place of charging $2K? what's the catch?

Yes this is legitimate! I actually just signed up (for free). i guess the only thing is that i have to pay for my hotel room, but can't expect them to provide that. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
skip2mylou, do u know who people should contact if they want to attend the free lecture series? please let me know

Do they offer any other locations for the free lectures? I don't see anything about free lectures on their website.

thanks! contacted them! It appears all their lecture series are free but for some reason they don't list the free part on their website, but i confirmed with Joe Tran it's 100% free of charge and meals are provided too.

thanks! contacted them! It appears all their lecture series are free but for some reason they don't list the free part on their website, but i confirmed with Joe Tran it's 100% free of charge and meals are provided too.

eh? what do you mean "all?" not just this upcoming weekend? i would like to go to a free one but can't arrange anything this soon.

eh? what do you mean "all?" not just this upcoming weekend? i would like to go to a free one but can't arrange anything this soon.

They told me all of their lecture series is free for this year. Don't know why. best is to contact them to confirm