Quantcast

Free Kaplan Practice MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bananana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So I just took this practice test, and got a... gulp... 21... 10 points lower than what I scored on AAMC 3c. Yikes! Did anyone else find this test horrendously ridiculous and should I be super concerned?

Also, I have 5 weeks left to study, and have finished up the examkrackers stuff... besides doing practice exams what else are you guys doing?

Thanks!! :)

Kaydubz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just took this practice test, and got a... gulp... 21... 10 points lower than what I scored on AAMC 3c. Yikes! Did anyone else find this test horrendously ridiculous and should I be super concerned?

Also, I have 5 weeks left to study, and have finished up the examkrackers stuff... besides doing practice exams what else are you guys doing?

Thanks!! :)

it was pretty hard
no
EK 1001, reviewing the EK lecture stuff

Bre

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took a free Kaplan practice test about two years ago and it was absurd. They make the practice test extremely hard to scare people into taking their review course. I got something like a 24 on that practice test and a 37 on the real thing so don't worry about your 21. I used the Exam Krackers books too.

gilbertjgreen

Such an unoriginal handle
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got to give that a strong seconding. I was averaging a 28 over the course of 5 practice tests taken through the Kaplan review book and a disk provided with the book. when i took the free test they provide online, i scored a 20, and anyone who read a post of mine a week ago knew i was freaking out. i took the AAMC 3 test today and got back up to a 29, which I know is not necessarily anything to write home about, but brought my confidence back at least.