Free Kaplan Practice MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bananana

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just took this practice test, and got a... gulp... 21... 10 points lower than what I scored on AAMC 3c. Yikes! Did anyone else find this test horrendously ridiculous and should I be super concerned?

Also, I have 5 weeks left to study, and have finished up the examkrackers stuff... besides doing practice exams what else are you guys doing?

Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

So I just took this practice test, and got a... gulp... 21... 10 points lower than what I scored on AAMC 3c. Yikes! Did anyone else find this test horrendously ridiculous and should I be super concerned?

Also, I have 5 weeks left to study, and have finished up the examkrackers stuff... besides doing practice exams what else are you guys doing?

Thanks!! :)

it was pretty hard
no
EK 1001, reviewing the EK lecture stuff

I took a free Kaplan practice test about two years ago and it was absurd. They make the practice test extremely hard to scare people into taking their review course. I got something like a 24 on that practice test and a 37 on the real thing so don't worry about your 21. I used the Exam Krackers books too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got to give that a strong seconding. I was averaging a 28 over the course of 5 practice tests taken through the Kaplan review book and a disk provided with the book. when i took the free test they provide online, i scored a 20, and anyone who read a post of mine a week ago knew i was freaking out. i took the AAMC 3 test today and got back up to a 29, which I know is not necessarily anything to write home about, but brought my confidence back at least.

Another thread I made with more or less the same questions: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=431401

I just took it today and my opinion regarding that test is on there. Rest assured, I'm not too pleased with the quality of the test itself. It doesn't even really try to simulate the actual MCAT-type questions.