1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Free MCAT books - midtown Toronto

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by stanmantan, Sep 5, 2014.

1. stanmantan

Hi - I'm giving away a number of MCAT books. Except for one book, they're all in excellent condition. Some have annotations or answers circled/crossed out (in pencil) but with one exception, the markups are not extensive. PM me for details. Avenue & Eglinton location.

Books I have:

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Mcat Physics

Examkrackers 101 Passages in Mcat Verbal Reasoning (Heavily marked up)

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Mcat Organic Chemistry

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Mcat Biology

ExamKrackers- 101 passages in Mcat Chemistry

Examkrackers - Audio osmosis CDs

Princeton Review Mcat verbal reasoning

Princeton Review - Cracking the MCAT 02011-2012 (This copy is a bit beat up)

I also have two science books:

Organic Chemistry _McMurray 7e

Bilology - Campbell 7e

#1 stanmantan, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.