MCAT Free MCAT Planner or Premed Planner

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AXILOGYPREMED

Full Member
Vendor
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our MCAT Planners and Premed Planners are created to easily guide students during their preparation. They help you stay accountable without having too much "bulky" detail that really isn't needed in a daily planner. All of our planners are 24 hours and easy to log in. Over 200 planners have been sold and the sales are directly used for our nonprofit projects. We will provide 10 free MCAT planners to 10 students who comments below 🙂!
Amazon product ASIN 153546416X
 
A photo of the planners
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 10.49.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 10.49.55 AM.png
    61 KB · Views: 227
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will there be a new edition of planners that start in August or September? I need a new one for this academic year but I don't want to buy a planner that started in April.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have never heard of a planner exclusive for MCAT before. Can I be entered in the raffle also please? Thank you.