1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Free MCAT practice problems and explanations! plutoprep.org

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Em1212, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Em1212

Medical Student
    Hi guys! Wanted to let you know about a new website with free MCAT materials. The site has over 700 practice questions for the new exam and in depth explanations. It's especially helpful for August test takers. It just launched and has hundreds of users. Check it out: plutoprep.org. Hope this helps!

remedy23, Jmatt730 and moneyking like this.
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. remedy23

2+ Year Member

Is there a way we can divide the questions by topic (ex. Biology - Circulatory, Reproductive, etc.)?

4. Em1212

Medical Student
    You can't specify by category. I am friends with one of the founders and I am sure you can email him for practice problems on specific topics if you want. Send me a message if you want his email.

5. El-Rami

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    This sounds a little bit like Firecracker. Anyway, it looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

6. Lamegane

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Okay thanks

7. El-Rami

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I have given this a quick try, and I find it to be very interesting and a potentially very nice resource. It should be great for content review. The only problem is that it lags when you pick an answer.

moneyking likes this.
  8. moneyking

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Any feedback on the relative quality from previous test takers would be appreciated.

9. ready2go2

5+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    (Not a previous test taker but I don't think that's is necessary to evaluate the quality) They are not super high quality. Very simple straightforward content questions.

As someone mentioned previously, it is very laggy. Some of the questions repeat for me (don't know if that was intended or a glitch)