Free MCAT practice problems and explanations! plutoprep.org

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Em1212

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Wanted to let you know about a new website with free MCAT materials. The site has over 700 practice questions for the new exam and in depth explanations. It's especially helpful for August test takers. It just launched and has hundreds of users. Check it out: plutoprep.org. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys! Wanted to let you know about a new website with free MCAT materials. The site has over 700 practice questions for the new exam and in depth explanations. It's especially helpful for August test takers. It just launched and has hundreds of users. Check it out: plutoprep.org. Hope this helps!

Is there a way we can divide the questions by topic (ex. Biology - Circulatory, Reproductive, etc.)?

You can't specify by category. I am friends with one of the founders and I am sure you can email him for practice problems on specific topics if you want. Send me a message if you want his email.

This sounds a little bit like Firecracker. Anyway, it looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thanks

I have given this a quick try, and I find it to be very interesting and a potentially very nice resource. It should be great for content review. The only problem is that it lags when you pick an answer.

Reactions: 1 user
Any feedback on the relative quality from previous test takers would be appreciated.

(Not a previous test taker but I don't think that's is necessary to evaluate the quality) They are not super high quality. Very simple straightforward content questions.

As someone mentioned previously, it is very laggy. Some of the questions repeat for me (don't know if that was intended or a glitch)