Free mcat practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ezsanche

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any free mcat test that I can take online or download? I know Princeton, kaplan and AAMc offer a free test. Are there any others?

Members don't see this ad.

free tests = not good quality. In a nut shell, they are slightly different than the real deal and a lot harder.

I just took the free Gold Standard practice test and I got

P-10
V- 9 (33-40)
B-10

This is the lowest that I have done so far. I didn't think the physical section was hard but there were a lot of calculation problems and I made a lot of stupid mistakes.

I only missed 7 on the verbal but I got a score of 9.

Do you think this is accurate score. I heard from some where else that GS scores are usually 4-5 points lower than the AAMC practice tests

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took the free Gold Standard practice test and I got

P-10
V- 9 (33-40)
B-10

This is the lowest that I have done so far. I didn't think the physical section was hard but there were a lot of calculation problems and I made a lot of stupid mistakes.

I only missed 7 on the verbal but I got a score of 9.

Do you think this is accurate score. I heard from some where else that GS scores are usually 4-5 points lower than the AAMC practice tests
Wow...thats actually really Good most ppl average a lot less on GS...do a search and there are many threads that discus this point