FREE MCAT Prep Course: 10 Study Modules, 150 Lessons, Proven Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT Self Prep

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

MCAT Self Prep eCourse: The Free MCAT Prep Course

Structured
The MCAT Self Prep eCourse takes all of the best MCAT prep materials and organizes them into an easy-to-follow eCourse, giving you all the structure and expertise of a prep course without the thousand dollar price tag.

Experienced
The MCAT Self Prep eCourse is based on the experiences of countless students that scored in the top 5th percentile on the MCAT. Their experiences revealed that those who do well on the MCAT use a variety of only the best MCAT prep materials.

Advanced
The MCAT Self Prep eCourse gives you access to resources unavailable in most other prep courses. For instance, our score tracker will allow you to track your scaled MCAT score every day until your test date, helping you target your weaknesses.

Official
Top MCAT scorers center their study around the official practice questions produced by the writers of the actual MCAT. These practice questions are integrated into every module of our eCourse. Why prepare using anything but the real thing?

Get Started!

Hundreds of pre-meds sign up every week! Join them at MCATSelfPrep.com to start studying right away!

Members don't see this ad.

"I have truly felt that the MCAT Self Prep eCourse has been more valuable than the MCAT prep courses I have paid for. It is really effective at keeping me organized and gives me a clear goal as to what I should accomplish before test day. I have already seen my score leap up 10 points in just 2 weeks, and I plan on it going up even more before I take the test at the end of March. I’m pretty thrilled about that. So thrilled, in fact, that I’ve recommended it to a friend, and now, he too, is using the eCourse to prepare for the MCAT." - Rufus

"MCAT Self Prep is a great resource to use if you need a little extra motivation to start studying, have a busy schedule, and do not want to spend a lot of money. It was really easy to watch a couple videos and learn a lot during random breaks in my day and right before bed. The modules are also very organized, so I was always able to quickly find videos on specific topics I realized I needed extra help on when reviewing my practice exams. The free eCourse videos were essentially all I used in my content review, and allowed me to achieve a 99th percentile MCAT score!" - Ming

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
"Utilizing MCAT Self Prep was the best move I made in my preparation for the MCAT. I knew that I could not afford the courses that some of the larger, more well-known companies provided, but I desperately needed guidance along the way. Fortunately, I stumbled upon MCAT Self Prep and decided to stick with them the entire way. Not only did I save hundreds of dollars, but my score jumped from 498 on my diagnostic test all the way to 516 on the final practice test right before test day. I cannot give enough credit to their tutors who helped me discover the strategies that helped me most. If you are in the same boat that I was in and are not able to pay for some of the more well-known courses, don’t hesitate to give MCAT Self Prep a shot. You will not regret it." - Jordan

"When my parents told me we would not be able to afford one of the high-priced MCAT prep courses, I was very disappointed. I figured I would be missing out on achieving a great MCAT score without the materials they offered. Thankfully, my Dad came across this free prep course on YouTube. At first, I was skeptical because I did not think a free MCAT prep course would be comparable to the most popular ones. Looking back now, I had nothing to worry about. The MCAT Self Prep eCourse is organized to meet your exact MCAT needs. It guides you step by step from the beginning of your study journey to the end and provides you with what you need to be successful. The tutoring services are affordable and effective in helping you sharpen your MCAT skills. My tutor is encouraging, patient, and knowledgeable in MCAT concepts and strategies. And after each tutor session, I gain more and more confidence in my abilities. Surprisingly, instead of dreading test day I am excited to conquer the MCAT." - Mwape

"I wanted to start studying for the MCAT back in September, but I didn’t want to spend thousands on a prep course. I decided to study on my own, but had no idea where to begin. That is, until I found the MCAT Self Prep eCourse. The only thing I don’t like about the prep course is that I didn’t find it sooner!" - McKay

"To say I was overwhelmed when I first approached studying for the MCAT would be an understatement. I was unsure of how to begin and of my ability to prepare, considering that I did not have thousands to give to a major MCAT prep company. Fortunately, MCAT Self Prep was referred to me by a friend who found the site in her search for affordable MCAT prep materials. Andrew’s course is one of THE most amazing sites I have encountered for MCAT prep. The modules are well organized and I can easily incorporate them into a study schedule. I highly recommend MCAT Self Prep and will continue using its resources on my journey to a 528!" - Chimsom

"MCAT Self Prep has shown me the best way to begin studying for the MCAT without needing to pay for an expensive prep course. Before finding MCAT Self Prep, I had already ordered the new set of Kaplan books, but had no idea where to begin. The MCAT Self Prep eCourse broke down the material into manageable parts and paired my books with the appropriate Khan Academy videos. The flashcards reinforce everything I am learning, and the eCourse motivates me to study by offering points for daily studying. I have recommended MCAT Self Prep to everyone in my BS/MD program." - Timothy

"So much information...where do you start? This question overpowered my will to start studying for the MCAT for months, until I randomly found MCAT Self Prep on Google. Andrew took this Goliath of an exam and broke it down to simple modules. Finally, I had structure and from an individual who was a 99th percentile MCAT test taker! I am no longer wasting time thinking...Do I have to memorize this part or not? I now know that all my hours sitting down and studying are meaningful and not somewhat of a waste. Plus, Andrew answers emails very quickly as an extra bonus! All and all, I finally stopped looking at this exam as a monster and now I'm on my way to a great score!" - Aly

"MCAT Self Prep is simply the best MCAT resource available out there! If you are struggling with MCAT like I did, don't look any further because you have found the best resource available that is affordable, highly structured, and actually helpful. In the 4 months that I have been using it my score has improved by 18 points and I am not even done yet! I have taken the MCAT x3 times before using my own study plans and Kaplan's class and it did not go well for me. I found MCAT Self Prep randomly one day while looking for a structured MCAT study plan and I can't imagine what I would have done if I didn't find it that day. You can tell Andrew took his time to create this resource for FREE and it has revolutionized the way I study. Before I got bored easily and did not study as long, now I am actually excited and look forward to what I will be studying that day. I also recommend upgrading your free account so you can get the most of out this resource, I highly recommend every memorization and strategy courses that he has available depending on what you need. Private tutoring is also super helpful, I tutored with Garrett Bourne personally and he gave me some great tips that has helped me in my studying and practice tests."

"After spending 4K+ on a MCAT testing company on my first attempt, I retook the MCAT with Andrew.The website/system that Andrew offers is the utopia of MCAT preparation. Not only does it prepare you for the MCAT but also, changes your lifestyle and how one should properly approach the MCAT. During the diagnostics & taking FLs, my score changed from a 495 to a 510 and I witnessed a 7 point increase on the real deal. Also, English is my second language, so CARS was a bit challenging for me. On top of that, I lost 10 mins of time during the CARS section on the real thing (Yikes). However, thanks to the CARS strategy course, I was able to do just fine on the CARS section despite all the obstacles. With the deluxe pro plan & the great great great great FLASHCARDS that I was able to use anywhere, I got the MCAT score I wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you Andrew for all your work." - Mahmoud

"I signed up for MCAT Self Prep's Basic Pro Plan and love the daily question I receive by email. The score tracker is great as well. I only wish I had found this before I committed to a more expensive test-prep course: it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I had some questions and Andrew contacted me directly very quickly and implemented my feedback to improve the intuitive nature of the site. Imagine what he's like as a tutor! Don't commit to any other study plans or courses before thoroughly exploring this site, it will really inform your timeline and approach."

"Well organized site and beautiful layout. Affordable scaled pricing options. Prompt and cordial staff. Probably the best available site that combines and organizes all available free media and content for the purpose of doing well on the MCAT!"