Free Mock Interview

Started by bears1992
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bears1992

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's about that time!. My next month is dedicated to board study for step 1 so I've got plenty of time to do a mock interview with anybody who is looking to practice answering interview questions on the spot.

Disclaimer: I am a 2nd year DO student and I can't really give feedback on responses but I think it'll be helpful to any applicants that don't have a lot of interview experience.

Just PM me if you're interested.
And encase anyone is interested about my cycle: 3.1cGPA, 3.4 sGPA, 505 MCAT. Applied to 26 DO schools, interview invites at 7 and attended 4 (2 acceptance and 2 waitlist)

Good Luck!