Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I’m a radiologist with a side interest in web development, and I’ve been building a free online radiology arcade that some of you might enjoy. You can try it at dicomtube.com/arcade.
Each game presents real cases sourced from open‑access datasets. Your goal is to scroll through the images (if needed), find the abnormality, and click it as quickly as possible before time runs out (or your “health” bar hits zero). There’s also a live leaderboard if you’re feeling competitive.
I’d love for you to try it out, and any feedback is very welcome. If you’re interested in radiology or imaging more broadly, the rest of dicomtube.com has additional educational tools and cases you may find helpful.
I’m a radiologist with a side interest in web development, and I’ve been building a free online radiology arcade that some of you might enjoy. You can try it at dicomtube.com/arcade.
Each game presents real cases sourced from open‑access datasets. Your goal is to scroll through the images (if needed), find the abnormality, and click it as quickly as possible before time runs out (or your “health” bar hits zero). There’s also a live leaderboard if you’re feeling competitive.
I’d love for you to try it out, and any feedback is very welcome. If you’re interested in radiology or imaging more broadly, the rest of dicomtube.com has additional educational tools and cases you may find helpful.