Free Radiology Textbooks Online?

Started by deleted1139574
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1139574

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have radiologic war machine or whatever? I am trying to read the textbook a little bit to see if I enjoy the material.
 
You want to read an ABR Core exam board review book on physics for fun as a premed?

I'm a radiology resident and actually have to learn this for my job and I don't even want to do that...
 
Last edited:
You want to read an ABR Core exam board review book on physics for fun as a premed?

I'm a radiology resident and actually have to learn this for my job and I don't even want to do that...
Not for fun, but to see if I want to do radiology or not
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not for fun, but to see if I want to do radiology or not
This is not how you see if you want to do radiology. This is physics predominately for passing the Core exam and understanding artifact/troubleshooting in real life. This has nothing to do with wanting to do radiology. Most people who like radiology are indifferent to irritated about the physics.

If you want to explore radiology then read Felson's Chest and Learning Radiology. Both are books for your training level when you become a med student. Then go through your clerkships with an open mind to synthesize the answer. Lots of people like looking at their patient's imaging but don't like radiology as a specialty. Same could be said for many specialties so it's best to not get ahead of yourself.

At least read a book that isn't 100% physics for a test lol. Read about actual imaging/pathology.