Free online tool for building presentations w/ PACS viewer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

edneurorad

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I recently put together RadPPTX.com, a site that lets you create radiology presentations, articles, or even whole conferences with seamless PACS viewer integration. If you've ever wished there was a native way to scroll through a CT/MRI case in a presentation, do MPR, zoom or change window settings without having to leave PowerPoint, this site is for you.

I’m paying for the premium conferencing myself for now, so everything’s totally free while I figure out what works best and gauge interest. If you’re making resident teaching conferences, building your personal case files, or just want a slicker way to present imaging, feel free to give it a try. There are fully functional demos you can try without even signing up.

Would love to hear what you think and happy to answer any questions!
Amir