Step I Free Question Bank Access

Started by Scott_L
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scott_L

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I've opened up the medrevu question banks for Step 1 and Step 2 to everyone for free. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Log onto www.medrevu.com/free2day anytime between Monday March 24th and Friday March 28th.

Would anyone be interested in a Step 1 schedule from some of the LWW authors? I could have it posted here if you are interested.

Regards,

Scott Lavine
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
[email protected]
 
i would love to see the timeline, if you could post it. thanks for the use of medrevu, i had a productive 2 weeks with the questions recently!

thanks.
 
I have an author working on a 4 week schedule that I should be able to post in the next couple of weeks.
I'll also share some pearls from the USMLE Panel discussion that I organized at the national AMSA meeting.

Any other ideas on how a publisher can help you during medical school? Let me know.

Scott

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins