FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi can I get the 4 and 6 week schedules please. Send to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone above should have received updated schedules. Please send me message or post here if you have not or would like a copy.

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

I would appreciate it if you could send me a 12 week study schedule. [email protected].

Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Please email me 8 and 12 week schedule. Email address: [email protected]

Hey!
Could you send me a 4, 8 and 12 week schedule? [email protected]

I see that you constantly helping people out, much respect for you bro!
Thanks for taking the time out and helping your fellow students. :)

Last edited:

Hello, could I get the 6, 8, and 12 week schedule? My email is [email protected]. Thank you very much!

I would greatly appreciate an 8 and a 12 week schedule if possible.

Email: [email protected]

Once again, thank you for your time for helping students out :).

can you please send me the 12, and 8 week schedules at [email protected], thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
Would it be possible to send me the 12, 8, 6, and 4 week schedules to [email protected]? Thank you so much!!!

pls send 8,6,4 to beautiesintuition@gmail thx

Hi! Can you send me 12,8,6, and 4 week please?

Championrebirth [at] gmail.com

Thank you!

12 and 8 week schedule please.. [email protected]

Can I get a 6 week and 4 week study schedule please? You can email it to [email protected]. Thanks