free time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

towards stardom

life isnt fair...go deal
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, so we all know that we adore studying and the huge load of homework we get from those superior beings at the front of the large and intimidating room. but what about after? another random post, but i wanna know what other med students do for fun ^_^

have at it :p

Members don't see this ad.

Hehe, usually what I find the funnest thing is to gross out my partner about procedures I have/going to have to, perform! Or inform him about cool anatomy/physiology things. Always gets a laugh from non-health graduates!

But to relax, just a few drinks with non-med friends, watching dvds...playing around on sdn...oh my, I'm so boring!

I enjoy hitting up the gym here. Its a nice way to get out the extra stress and focus on something not medically related...even though i will invariably bump into all sorts of healthcare people and then start to converse about healthcare. It happens, but its good to know that i dont have to actually worry about what i'm talking about.

Anyway, i've moreso made it as part of my routine of studying and so forth. It helps a whole bunch i think.

Members don't see this ad :)
For me, it's all about The Office and Good Eats.

And a puppy.

And cooking so the boy with the puppy and the cable will continue to let me hang out at his place.

For me, it's all about The Office and Good Eats.

And a puppy.

And cooking so the boy with the puppy and the cable will continue to let me hang out at his place.

the boy with the puppy and the cable... cool ^_^ i only got the cable, but i want a puppy. what type?

Hiking. The University of Utah lies on the side of a mountain, so only 15-20 minutes of climbing = breathtaking panoramic views of the valley.

Well I don't know much right now but my uncle is the medical director at the native alaska medical center. He has mentioned residents before but I don't see it listed in Frieda. Is it possible to have a different residency program there? Or does he talk about the residence because they do rotations there? I don't know but I am just throwing it out there.

Well I don't know much right now but my uncle is the medical director at the native alaska medical center. He has mentioned residents before but I don't see it listed in Frieda. Is it possible to have a different residency program there? Or does he talk about the residence because they do rotations there? I don't know but I am just throwing it out there.

??????

what about alaska now?

wow, that alaska comment totally killed this thread. awesome.

Climbing rocks in the summer, or sliding down snowy slopes on a pretty painted plank in the winter. :D

Sorry guys, I just found that this was in this forum. I thought I put it under the Alaska forum and I could not find it there so I guess this was where it is. My apologies.

I go on bike rides, when it's warm -- I sometimes feel bad about that since they usually take a few hours, and now that I'm studying for boards, I feel like I shouldn't spend that much time not studying. I also bake when I'm bored or want to procrastinate from studying for finals and cook stuff, but I'll probably do that less because my friend I usually give the extra food to is graduating.

Winter -- snowboarding, when I really feel like procrastinating since WI hills aren't the greatest.

Winter -- snowboarding, when I really feel like procrastinating since WI hills aren't the greatest.

What?! You aren't a fan of going on the fake snow covered landfills? :laugh: