Free tution?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Readybetty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are companies out there that will pay for OT school tuition in exchange for working with them for a while. Or if the will reimburse tuition cost. I know a friend who was offered and opportunity like that for pharmacy so I was curious if it was possible for OT as well. If so what companies and how do you sign up for that.

Members don't see this ad.

hi
I dont know if any companies will pay for OT school, since the cost for OT is sometimes expensive depending on the school. However there are some scholarships you can apply to ,like the NYC Board of education scholarship where they will pay tuition in exchange to work for the Board of Education for 2 years. The bad part of this is that its mostly pediatics so it would not have variety, but its good experience. this Looks promising also aotf.org check it out.

Thanks a lot for the response. I will look into it. Working with pediatrics is what I want to do.