Free Wharton Admissions book for your feedback

Started by lindsayy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lindsayy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hoping you guys could help me out.

My friends from Wharton and I recently published a book called Wharton Admissions about how to get into bschool. We collaborated with the digital publisher Hyperink, which has produced a line of educational/self-help books like Top Ten MBA and Ivy League Admissions.

We'd love to know what you think about it - we'll give you a free copy for your feedback/review.

If you're interested, email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the ebook.

Thanks,
Lindsay