Friday the 13th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mintendo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was ready to schedule my interview for Oct. 13th when I realized that it's a Friday. I'm not usually very superstitious but my heart kinda skipped a beat when I saw that.

Thinking about picking another date now. Anyone else the same way?

Members don't see this ad.

So I was ready to schedule my interview for Oct. 13th when I realized that it's a Friday. I'm not usually very superstitious but my heart kinda skipped a beat when I saw that.

Haha, I just scheduled one for Friday the 13th. That way I have something to blame other than myself if I get rejected... haha.

Can I have your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I scheduled an interview for the 13th. Doesn't bother me a bit. :)

Friday the 13th of October...perhaps the scariest combination.

Still, no need to worry (just do not step on any cracks, don't touch a mirror and don't pull a hobo's finger), probably a good conversation starter though.
-Dr. P.

I got nervous too, but signed up for the 13th anyway...:)

you guys should go to your interview dressed like this:
review_englund12_4.jpg

freaky, huh? c'mon, you know you wanna do it... I mean, who wouldn't trust a guy with a face like this:
review_englund12_1a.jpg

Well hey at least it's not the 15th of March.